Sunday 31 January 2010

Importance of Khatm-e-Nubuwwat Conference

Mr. Tariq Mehmood of Khanewal (now living in Karachi) is a devoted, pious and God fearing young man. He is respected very much for his goodness and sincerity. He narrated his dream to Maulana Allah Wasaya on the eve of Khatm-e-Nubuwwat Conference.

“I saw as if I was in Khatm-e-Nubuwwat mosque of Muslim colony, Chenab Nagar (Rabwah). A great congregation of people had gathered to greet some very important personality (VVIP). People were coming and going with earnest zeal and love. I asked someone, “What is the matter”? I was told, “The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) is coming to attend the conference, pointing towards the river side. I looked towards the river side from where the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) was approaching with great honor. I went ahead and was lucky enough to pay salutation to him. I asked, “Where do you intend to go”? The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) replied,

“OUR CONFERENCE IS BEING HELD IN JAMIA MASJID KHATM-E-NUBUWWAT. I AM GOING THERE”.

Subhan Allah (All praises to Almighty Allah).

No comments:

Post a Comment