About Me

My photo

I just want to talk and discuss about Islam and other non Islamic organisations like Ahmadis/Qadianis who portrayed them in a guise of Muslims to deceive and betray all human society as its a well known fact their forefather who claimed to be their prophet was planted by British in subcontinent to uproot soul of JIHAD From Muslims . Jews are Jews , Christians are Christian ,Hindus are Hindus so should be Qadianis (Non Muslims) My aim is to discuss Islam with any Muslim or Non Muslim who want to talk and want to know the reality of Islam. that's it ! Let Me welcome all of you interested with good faith . 
Loading...

Sunday, 31 January 2010

Importance of Khatm-e-Nubuwwat Conference

Mr. Tariq Mehmood of Khanewal (now living in Karachi) is a devoted, pious and God fearing young man. He is respected very much for his goodness and sincerity. He narrated his dream to Maulana Allah Wasaya on the eve of Khatm-e-Nubuwwat Conference.

“I saw as if I was in Khatm-e-Nubuwwat mosque of Muslim colony, Chenab Nagar (Rabwah). A great congregation of people had gathered to greet some very important personality (VVIP). People were coming and going with earnest zeal and love. I asked someone, “What is the matter”? I was told, “The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) is coming to attend the conference, pointing towards the river side. I looked towards the river side from where the Holy Prophet (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) was approaching with great honor. I went ahead and was lucky enough to pay salutation to him. I asked, “Where do you intend to go”? The Holy Prophet (Sallallaho Alaihe Wassallam) replied,

“OUR CONFERENCE IS BEING HELD IN JAMIA MASJID KHATM-E-NUBUWWAT. I AM GOING THERE”.

Subhan Allah (All praises to Almighty Allah).

No comments:

Post a Comment